At Nowak & Stauch, LLP, our law firm provides skilled counsel and vigorous advocacy to businesses in Dallas, Fort Worth, and throughout Texas. Our breadth of knowledge covers a number of different practice areas, including:
- Construction claims: A significant portion of our firm's practice involves representing commercial and residential builders, contractors, and suppliers in litigation. In every case, we will strive to reach a resolution that achieves your legal and business objectives.
- Nonsubscriber liability: We represent employers who have opted out of the Texas workers' compensation system in the defense of employee injury claims. Our lawyers will closely examine all available defenses and work diligently to achieve a favorable outcome.
- Real estate litigation: Our attorneys have litigated all types of real estate claims, representing both buyers and sellers of commercial or residential property.
- Commercial disputes: Our Texas business litigation attorneys offer strategic and aggressive representation to businesses engaged in commercial disputes.
- Corporate services: We draft and negotiate business agreements for companies. As litigators, we have a sound understanding of how to draft agreements in order to give clients the best chance of avoiding future litigation. Our lawyers also assist small-business owners by providing basic formation documents and general corporate governance advice and documentation.
- Commercial collections: Our lawyers offer tenacious and experienced representation to commercial creditors in a variety of industries.
- Insurance defense: We defend insurers and their insureds in a variety of insurance defense claims. Our lawyers offer substantial trial experience and effectively protect our clients' interests.
- Commercial trucking: We defend commercial trucking companies in liability claims, ranging from simple property claims to wrongful death.
- Oil, gas and energy: We assist property owners across North Texas and beyond in protecting their mineral rights, including representing property owners in litigation against oil and gas companies.
- Employment: Our law firm defends businesses facing allegations of wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and hour violations, sexual harassment, failure to accommodate, and other allegations of illegal acts. Further, we advise companies on creating employment contracts, noncompete agreements and other employment documents.
- Mediation: Tom Stauch is trained and qualified as a mediator and is capable of helping litigants reach mutually beneficial solutions to their disputes.
Whether a matter is ultimately resolved in negotiation or trial, we are committed to achieving lasting resolutions that meet our clients' immediate and long-term goals.
Contact Nowak & Stauch, LLP
Call 214-272-0169 or email us to schedule a consultation.